Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 5: Sampler Square Challenge

Oh my goodness, I can barely keep up this week!!! This is probably a very small glimpse of what the designers go through during release week;). At first I thought this challenge was going to be too difficult, but I decided to give it a try anyway.  That's why they call them challenges, right?!  I didn't follow the directions exactly by doing something different to each square (partly because I was rushing to finish things up in order to leave town and partly because that just isn't my "thing") but I was inspired by this color block card from Ashley earlier in the release.  I wanted to try this technique with the squares rather than the strips like she did.


Project by Ashley Cannon Newell for Papertrey Ink - February 2016 - What the Doodle: Butterfly - #AshleyCannonNewell #PaperSuite #PapertreyInk




I hope you all are having a beautiful Valentine's Day!
Jeni Jenne

1 comment:

  1. Love the buterflies spread over the block design - great colors too!

    ReplyDelete