Saturday, February 13, 2016

CREATE ALONG WITH US: FEBRUARY 2016

My favorite challenges at Papertrey Ink are their Create Along with Us challenges.  I really am inspired by the work of their designers.  Each one has a style all their own!  I happened to choose  one of Dawn's cards, but I love the work of all of them.  Not feasible to recreate all of them:(


I was inspired by this lovely color combo from Dawn  McVay!  Blue, brown and yellow...who knew?!  The chocolate leaves really sealed the deal for me:)
This my attempt at a recreation.  Looking at it next to hers, I like the brighter blue of her blooms better.  She used water colors to achieve her beautiful blues.  I may have to try one more time;). I stamped mine with a bad of aqua mist then Hawaiian shores then the last detail stamp in tropical teal.

I hope you are all enjoying  this challenge filled week as much as I am!  So fun to create everyday!!!





1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card from your inspiration - love the Psalm you used for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete