Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #234: EMBELLISHING WITH FELT


Good morning, Crafters!  I was excited about this week's make it Monday that Ashley hosted over at Papertrey Ink.  She demonstrated how embellishing with felt adds dimension and texture to your projects.  Check out her beautiful cards and technique here.

Her project inspired me to create this snowflake tag for a gift my husband needed wrapped for a Christmas party.  He needs 7 of them but I thought I would just photograph the one;)

I used the PTI dies:  Tag Sale #4, Wet Paint Holiday, and Fancy Flakes to create this tag.  The Fancy Flake is cut from PTI Vintage Cream felt.  I attempted one of Melissa's sweet junk bows to tie the tag onto the package;)


Make it Monday - Embellishing with Felt


I hope you are all happy with the progress of your Christmas crafting and gift purchasing.  I'm feeling a bit behind and plan on spending today wrapping the few gifts I have already bought.

Peace and Joy to you all!
Jeni

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Jeni, sweet tag! Definitely case-ing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I needed more tags because I would so CASE this! Simple but SO pretty! I will have to remember this for next year!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very pretty! I love the tag, the bells, the bow, the bag - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift bag tag, Jeni! Bonus: it looks like an ornament for the Christmas tree after the gift is opened :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the vintage cream against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful tag, Jeni. You could not have made a better choice for your (awesome) gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tag and package!! I goes together so perfectly. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic & beautiful! You asked about the sprig die on my card & wanted you to know all the stamps & dies are PTI Twig Wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beautiful tag is perfect with that gift bag and Gould also be used as an ornament. Great job, Jeni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog for my 10th Anniversary Celebration -- I really appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete